Speaklife empowers coaches, players and parents to change the culture of sports- which in turn, changes what an entire generation believes about success and true significance. We don’t just instill a healthy perspective of the game, we influence future generations to become healthy people- PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY AND SPIRITUALLY.
SpeakLife camps are led by former professional and college athletes and coaches that teach skills at a higher level. We equip players to dominate in the areas they can control:
Our main goal is to SpeakLife into every player while providing a challenging football experience for all campers. We will focus primarily on offensive skill positions (QB, WR, RB, TE/H). SpeakLife Football Camp if a non-contact skills camp designed to encourage daily development.
- SpeakLife Camp will be held at EPS Fields for the Edmond YMCA in Edmond, OK.
- At this time we are requesting one parent per child if you intend to stay and watch camp.
- Water! It’s hot, and while we will have a concession stand to purchase water, if any child would like to bring a bottled water, please have them do so. The more water the better!
- Cleats! The camp will be held on the natural grass fields. Cleats are preferred but any comfortable athletic shoe will work.
- Check-in, waiver, etc: Please be on time. We would like to start as close to 8:30am as possible so please arrive 15 minutes early to ensure a prompt start.